Friday, October 26, 2012

Dear Friday

Dear Friday Letters, I've missed you. It's been a while since we've played this little game. 

Photobucket

Dear Pretty Little Liars, I am beyond devastated that I missed your Halloween premier. No worries though, I found a 1:00 AM rerun to record. Now to just find time to watch it.

Dear Roxy and Willow, thanks for letting me torment treat you like my children and make you dress up in matching Halloween costumes. I promise I won't make you wear them long. Just long enough for me to snag a super cute picture. Oh, and for all my friends to see.

Dear Politics, no offense...but I have had enough. I am beyond ready for November 6 so you can go back into hiding and my Facebook newsfeed can once again be filled with football rants, baby mama drama, and engagements - you know the things Facebook is meant to be filled with. 

Dear self, life is getting super fun right now but also super busy. This new found habit you've formed of coming home from school and snuggling on the couch until it's time for bed is no good. You've got things to do.

Dear Robbie, I feel like I've barely seen you this week and that makes me sad. I'm thinking we might need to complete number 7 on this list this weekend. ;)

Dear Hurricane Sandy, please just stay away. There's football games and trick-or-treating that needs to take place this weekend. We don't have time for your hurricane wrath. You should have tried to stop by back in September.

Dear blog, I feel like I haven't been able to devote nearly as much time to you as before. And for that I am truly sorry.

Dear blog readers, I feel like I haven't been able to devote nearly as much time to you as before. And for the I am even more sorry. Thanks for still hanging on and checking me out!

Dear mom, what's up girlfrannnn. I know you're reading and thought you deserved a special shout out. Even though you ditched me for dinner last night (kiddingggg).

Have a fabulous weekend!
and in honor of Halloween....
start drinking, witches!



Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Seriously with this Frankenstorm Sandy business! Last year the only time it ever was a blizzard in NY was on Halloween. Wtf is that about. I think we made such a big deal about Irene and nothing happened really so now were all going to be like eh who cares and it's going to come in and wreak havoc

    ReplyDelete