Tuesday, October 9, 2012

If I were a boy...

Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink

Erin has done it again.
That girl is the funniest thing since sliced bread,
I swear.
And therefore, all credit for this post must be served to her.

If I were a boy...

that picture would be me, all the time, no questions asked.

I would always wear baseball hats.

I would drink dark beer, and like it.

I would demand to have my own man cave.

I would take out the trash and do all the yard work.

I wouldn't be such a scaredy cat about things.

I would never shop at PacSun or HotTopic.

I would leave "I love you...just because" notes and presents often.

 I would play high school football.

I would drive a big SUV or pick-up truck.

I wouldn't talk bad about "chicks" and all the stupid things they do.
(Even though I'd probably think they do lots of stupid things.)

I would be sure to ask her dad before I proposed.

I wouldn't complain about the ten million questions she asks me each day.

I would be a mama's boy...but not too much.

~


Hugs,

 

1 comment: